Lovelywholesale WW

Monday 17 February 2020

Published February 17, 2020 by

5 TRENDS TO TAKE FROM TRADITIONAL FASHION WEEK




Fashion week arrives upon us quicker than we expected, I remember Julee asking me 'wasn't Fashion Week like, a couple of months ago?' and I giggle every time like, 'yes yes - it's twice a year babe'.
It also does come and leave super quickly too, so before all the excitement is over (well technically it already is) let's chat trends to take on board. As you know the show we watch in February is actually about the upcoming season.

I've never been the person to follow every trend each season, I tend to look for comfort and style that I feel will most interlink with my personal style. I guess the way I see the style, I would get inspired by a show/item/country - whatever it is and I take a detail from it that I add to my overall personal look. 

So, a lot of the outfits are a mixture of personal picks this season, that would include some styles inspired by the upcoming summer/ Autumn / Winter trends and of course some current Spring / Summer faves. 



1. PINK 

Pink hair, pink shoes or pink coat - PINK it is! You couldn't get more Spring-ready without some pink in your wardrobe. For A/W the slightly darker fuchsia pink is to hit the streets.





 2. STRIPES

Guess what, the 90's flare is also back! Stripes on trousers for Spring, Stripes on dresses for Summer, Stripes on A/W coats and scarfs. Love, love, love.













3. MATCHING SEPARATES


Whatever the texture, print, color - matching bottoms and tops are surely very much in, yes that includes denim!


4. 90's Small/Cat Sunglasses


I'm obsessed, I cannot stop buying these. I want them all.











5. LAYERS


I've really enjoyed mixing up some layers for this Fashion Week, especially that it was quite cold these outfits kept me most warm ha. But seriously, I've been mix and matching and layering more than ever the past few months and surely planning on bringing this back for A/W 18. This can really make an outfit look more stylish rather than sticking to the usual 'top and bottoms' routine, add accessories, find a hat you like, add a new cardigan/jacket over your shoulders, sunglasses - done.


Hope you've enjoyed this quick style post! Leave me a comment on what trends/style pieces you are loving this season and taking onboard for Summer / Autumn / Winter 20?

Shop to Look: Click Me